We all know what the Google Logo looks like, and we know the Google Trademarks and Logos for all their products, right?
Good, well can one of you please tell me what this one is then please?
Filed TODAY (26 August 2016) at the European Intellectual Property Office for:
Goods and services
- 9Computer software used for the control of voice controlled information and communication devices; voice recognition software; computer software for accessing and searching online databases and websites; software for searching a user’s mobile phone, computer, tablet computer, or other electronic communication device for documents, files, and other stored information; providing online downloadable music; providing online downloadable electronic books in the fields of arts, photography, biographies, memoirs, children’s books, history, literature, fiction, mystery, suspense, romance, science-fiction, fantasy, teen, and young adult; providing online downloadable videos in the field of action, adventure, drama, exercise, fitness, comedy, children, family, fantasy, documentaries and science-fiction.
- 35Providing on-line consumer information concerning local business location information for business purposes; providing a web site featuring recommendations on products and services for commercial purposes posted by users; providing consumer product and service information relating to food or drink products and restaurants.
- 39Travel transportation reservation services.
- 41Providing information, news and commentary in the fields of entertainment, cultural events, sporting events, popular culture, educational activities and events, recreation activities; providing online music, not downloadable; providing online non-downloadable electronic books in the fields of arts, photography, biographies, memoirs, children’s books, history, literature, fiction, mystery, suspense, romance, science-fiction, fantasy, teen, and young adult, and providing a website featuring non-downloadable videos in the field of action, adventure, drama, exercise, fitness, comedy, children, family, fantasy, documentaries and science fiction, language translations.
- 42Computer services, namely, providing a website featuring a voice-controlled search engine for obtaining data, images, audio and video via a global computer network in the nature of satellite imagery, street maps, real-time traffic conditions, and route planning information, weather information, business and financial information; providing technology information in the fields of wearable technology products, mobile phones, computers, computer software, computer hardware, telecommunications, virtual reality, cloud computing, energy, and robotics; provision of Internet search engines; providing temporary use of non-downloadable computer software used to provide voice-controlled information and communications.
- 43Making restaurant and hotel reservations.
- 45Providing personal concierge services for others comprising making requested personal arrangements and reservations and providing customer-specific information to meet individual needs, all provided by voice-controlled inquiries via a mobile phone, computer, tablet computer, or other electronic communication device, namely, adding and accessing calendar appointments, alarms, timers, reminders; online social networking services.
So it looks like it’s something to go with voice controlled searching, right?
See this from class 42:
Computer services, namely, providing a website featuring a voice-controlled search engine for obtaining data….
It looks like Guitar Tabs to me, or something from Guitar Hero:
Anyway, you can check out the full application here: